March 7, 2013

The Little Adventures // 1

// A new series. A single picture (or a few of my favorites) from the week's adventures. A few words that are on my heart... //

This week, my pictures remind me of quiet hope. Light coming in a window. A child exploring. A visit from a dear friend. Walks on the farm. Watching my little boy awake from a sweet afternoon nap.
“It is spring again. The earth is like a child that knows poems by heart.” - Rainer Maria Rilke






















What are the little adventures that have filled your week?

Love,
Mama Bird

2 comments:

  1. I love this series, especially the picture of little sir on your lap! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandy! I really enjoyed taking these and putting them together. I'm excited to share more! (I love that one too by the way)!

    ReplyDelete