June 30, 2012

The Simple Things: Welcome Sweet Boy

I cannot thank you all enough for your amazing support, prayers, encouragement, and LOVE from all over this week as we welcomed our little boy into the world. He is the most wonderful gift, and we feel so incredibly blessed to be his parents! While there are a million and one things I am thankful for this week, my son is at the top of the list (and we don't have power at the house right now from a storm/I'm exhausted/posting from a friend's apartment since they have a shower and air conditioning), so I just wanted to share the one thing I'm the most blessed by this week:

Emmett Lee
Welcomed into the world June 27, 2012, 10:35 a.m.
7lbs, 11 oz 20 inches long




There are sure to be many pictures and posts about Emmett, these first few days, and how thrilled I am to be a mama, but for now I just wanted to thank you all again and share my little bird with the world.

1 comment:

  1. He's just precious, and what a lovely name! Congratulations!! :)

    ReplyDelete